- Standard deck of SIXCHEX™ Six-way rainbow playing cards and a timer. (time keeper optional).
- OBJECT: To match 18 sets of 4 cards, each set with an identical symbol, in six minutes or less.
- PREPARATION: Shuffle the pack of cards and spread them out face up irregularly with no two cards overlapping.
- THE PLAY: At an agreed signal, start matching sets of four cards and putting them aside. No category may be repeated immediately.
For example, if you pick up four grey colors, your next match may not be in colors. You can then match, say, 4 solid stars, then go back to colors, or match any other category. Announce each set you pick up: i.e., “4 men”, or “4 sheep”, etc.
- OUTCOME: The game ends when all cards have been picked up, or when six minutes have elapsed. You can take turns with other players to see who is the fastest to match 72 cards.