LETTERAGE™ CARD GAME
Two or More Players
Requires Standard deck of SIXCHEX™ Six-way rainbow playing cards.
- OBJECT: To form the largest number of words in six rounds.
- PREPARATION: Decide on a language, and the minimum and maximum number of letters per word. Shuffle the cards and deal an equal number of cards to each player.
- THE PLAY: Five minutes are allowed for each round. Form words, using each card once, and write them on the back of the score sheet. All words are permitted but may not be repeated. After each round, the cards are re-shuffled and dealt
Again to form words.
- OUTCOME: The highest number of words wins.
- NOTE: Open dictionaries are permitted.