SIXCHEX™ BIG 8 CARD GAME
Two or More Players
Requires Score pad and standard deck of SIXCHEX™ Six-way rainbow playing cards.
- OBJECT: To match the most valuable combinations of similar symbols. See definition of "similar".
- PREPARATION: Shuffle the deck and deal 8 cards to each player, then place any remaining cards in a pile on the playing area.
- Each player may keep his 8 cards, or discard 1 to 8 of them in another pile.
- Additional cards are drawn to replace those discarded.
- The best combination of 7 cards is selected and another card is discarded.
Combine similar symbols, and score the play numbers on
the score sheet as follows:
A. Add the play numbers of the 7 cards.
B.Then add a bonus for any of the following combinations.
300: - 7 similar symbols; light, dark or mixed rainbow; or
all black and white; or all tan and pink.
250: - 6 similar symbols.
200: - 5 similar symbols; and a pair of other similar or identical symbols.
150: - 4 similar or identical symbols, and 3 other similar or identical symbols.
100: - 2 different sets of 3 similar or identical symbols.
50: - 3 different pairs of similar or identical symbols.
One bonus per round. Each game goes 3 rounds.
- OUTCOME: The highest total wins.