MIX N' MATCH CARD GAME
- Standard deck of SIXCHEX™ six-way rainbow playing cards.
- OBJECT: To arrange the 72 cards into 5 groups as shown in the Diagram . All cards with Play Numbers 1 to 4 are to be arranged in an orderly manner in Kingdom I; Play Numbers 5 to 8 in Kingdom II; Play Numbers 9 to 12 in Kingdom III; Play Numbers 13 to 16 in Kingdom IV; Play Numbers 17 to 20 in Kingdom V. Each color forms a row, and the rows are arranged in rainbow order: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet; followed by Black in Group II and Grey in Group IV.
- PREPARATION: Shuffle the cards and arrange them face up
in any 9 rows of 8 cards each.
- THE PLAY:Step 1. Pick up any 4 adjacent cards and set them
aside. The four adjacent cards may be from a horizontal, vertical
and/or diagonal row; or four cards which together form a
“T”, “L”, “Z” etc the cards which are connected by an
Step 2: Pick up any other 4 adjacent cards and
place them in any order in the space created in Step 1.
Step 3.Fill the space created in Step 2 with the 4 cards set aside in Step
1, or with any other 4 adjacent cards.
- OUTCOME: Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until all 72 cards are arranged
as shown in Diagram #2.