Two or More Players
- One die and standard deck of SIXCHEX™ Six-way rainbow playing cards.
- OBJECT: To match the number of similar symbols rolled on the die.
- PREPARATION: Shuffle the cards and spread them out facedown with no two cards overlapping. Select a player to go first.
- THE PLAY: The first player rolls the die, then turns over the number of cards indicated on the die, face up. If they match, he keeps them and rolls the die again. If they don’t match, he leaves them face up for the next player. If he rolls a ‘1’ on the die, he keeps a card and rolls again. Subsequently, each player in his turn may turn over one or more of the number of cards indicated on the die, face up or down, or leave any number of them face up, then relocate them in the play area. He may touch only the number of cards indicated on the die. If the cards match with similar or identical symbols, he keeps them and takes another turn. He forfeits a turn for touching an excess number of cards. A turn ends if the touched cards do not match, even if they match untouched face-up cards. If the number of matched cards rolled on the die is not available, it’s the next player’s turn. For example, if 3 matched cards and 4 unmatched cards remain in play, a player must roll a 3, 2, or 1 to pick up cards.
- OUTCOME: The highest total game number wins. Add bonuses on the score sheet.