Two or more players.
- Standard deck of SIXCHEX™ Six-way rainbow playing cards.
- OBJECT: To find 16 specific cards.
- PREPARATION: Shuffle the cards and spread them out facedown. Select 16 cards to hunt, e.g., the 16 cards with “stars”.
- THE PLAY: Each player in his turn peeks under 4 cards looking for the selected symbols. If he finds 2 or more cards with the selected symbols, he removes them. If only one card with the selected symbol is found, it is left in play; except for the last available symbol. Cards not picked up are relocated face down or face up in the play area.
- VARIATIONS: Each player can hunt for a different category; or the players can compete for more or less than 16 specific symbols.
- OUTCOME: The hunter who captures the most symbols, wins. In this variation, the first hunter to find all of his assigned symbols, wins. If the game is 2 players to hunt for symbols on the same cards, the highest total of play numbers, wins.